Fit for Life
Fun for Life
The best way to loose fat is?
lol, coming from you?
You'll find a lot of different answers and studies about that. The basic principle being the balance between calories in vs calories out. But it is way more complex than that as genetics and hormones also play a role, and we don't all react to the same diet the same way. And there is an important behavioural and social aspect to it.
I do recommend to:
- increase daily activity by walking or cycling to work, taking the stairs...
- Increase accountability by tracking your steps and activity with your phone or smart band.
- increase social commitment by joining a group to exercise with (let's build a community here!)
- make incremental changes in what you eat (swap for whole bread, low fat products, reduce sugar, eat more greens) This blog is the perfect place go talk about nutrition.
- Have a daily exercise routine to do at home to work on your mobility.
-Begin a strength training program to boost your metabolism. (I will provide videos here, but i can't correct you, so ask a PT for feedbacks on your form.)
- Increase motivation by tracking your progress thanks to pictures.
I hope it helps?
Sure it does! Can you email me your program?
I will post a full body workout here soon. Alternativelly, contact a PT to get a personalised plan, or join Bondi Beach Bums! lol